June 10, 2022Read more
It’s great that you’ve decided to become a mentor for the FinTech Marketing community. Taking time out from your busy schedule to help someone to grow in their career and guide them to navigate through their professional challenges is not an easy task and shouldn’t be taken lightly.
This is a one-on-one relationship with the potential to impact a person’s life for the better. For the mentor-mentee relationship to work, you must be 100% present and committed to the time. you spend with your mentee.
However, it will all be worth it in the end, as you will help someone improve their craft, which is an amazing feeling and a very fulfilling personal experience.
- Senior executives with at least 20+ years of experience in the Financial/Technology/ FinTech industry/Academics/Education.
- Examples of mentor roles:
- – Chairman, CEO, COO, CMO, CTO, CFO
- – Founder/Owner
- – Senior Marketer (Director/Heads of Department/VP/MD)
- – Senior professional from Media/PR/Research/Client-side/Agency side (Director/Head of Department/VP/MD)
- Committed to spending time with your mentee on a regular basis.
How much time does a mentee need from you? Our mentees need 60 mins of your precious time every month so they can focus on growing their skills and experience to become a next-gen leader in their field.
If it’s your first time joining the mentorship programme, don’t worry. FinTech Marketing will help prepare both the mentee and the mentor for success. We’ll supply you with session questions to ask, topics to consider discussing, how to prep for your first meeting, and much more. We will guide you at every step to help you get the most out of your mentorship experience.