Tune in to watch the latest market developments discussed by Virginie O’ Shea, Founder of Firebrand Research, for November in the world of Finreg and Fintech. Here are some key highlights.
Watch the video below to learn more.
- Sustainability – Mark Carney’s view about the future of sustainability and its impacts on the financial services sector highlighting the factor of climate risk and how we adapt to those dynamics.
- Operation resilience – Importance of cyber security within the current environment. T+1 – is potentially moving into T+0 in the future (particularly in North America).
- Regulatory- Monetary authority of Singapore looking at improving its FinTech sandbox. The latest version of the sandbox will be launching in January 2022.
- Partnership announced between Google and CME (derivatives exchange company).
- FCA releasing recommendations for sustainable finance disclosures, which most likely will impact the asset servicing realm and also the wider shareholder engagement initiatives across the globe.