Tell us about your role at Matrix Applications:
As Head of Marketing at Matrix Applications (“Matrix”), I hold the responsibility of delivering and guiding our marketing and communication strategy and execution. My role involves crafting and executing dynamic strategies that elevate Matrix’s brand identity, orchestrate seamless management of external communications and guarantee the resonance of our messaging across diverse platforms. I help to advance our sales, strategic partnership and business development objectives by harmonizing marketing efforts with the broader spectrum of our company’s goals.
What top tips would you give to fellow B2B marketers?
Focus on building a compelling brand identity and leverage the interconnected nature of media coverage. Maintain an active presence on LinkedIn and empower your employees to be internal brand advocates. Offer your team the necessary resources to deeply understand the brand, fostering a natural inclination to engage on social media, share positive word of mouth and proactively collaborate to enhance both marketing and sales efforts. Granting employees a voice in shaping the brand narrative is pivotal for driving success.
What are the top 5 Fintech Marketing trends to watch out for in 2023?
- LinkedIn Engagement: Embrace the power of LinkedIn to bolster your brand. Maintain an active company profile and encourage employees to curate their personal profiles for brand promotion. Collaborate on partnership content to amplify reach and impact.
- CRM Integration: Beyond simply utilizing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms like HubSpot and Salesforce, seize integration opportunities across media channels. Unify your website, social media, email campaigns and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts within your CRM ecosystem for seamless and coherent messaging.
- Conference Presence: Establish a tangible industry presence through in-person conferences and events. Demonstrating your company’s role at the table not only builds credibility, but also fosters valuable connections within the FinTech landscape.
- ESG Initiatives: Take strides as a socially responsible company by championing Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) initiatives. Showcasing your commitment to benefiting people and the planet resonates strongly in the evolving business environment.
- FinTech B2B Marketing Community: The FinTech B2B Marketing Community’s membership in North America is on the rise and it’s no coincidence. As companies and the next generation of professionals recognize the value of marketing in FinTech, engagement in industry-focused communities will become more and more pivotal for staying at the forefront of innovation.
What future digital marketing and media opportunities do you think marketers can leverage over the next year to drive business growth?
The landscape of digital marketing is evolving rapidly which presents exciting opportunities for driving business growth. In the coming year, capitalizing on the surge in demand for video content holds immense potential for FinTech companies. Videos have emerged as a highly engaging and accessible medium, allowing companies to deliver compelling narratives, showcase products and establish a deeper connection with their audience.
Expanding on this, marketers can leverage videos in multifaceted ways to enhance business growth:
- Product Demos provide an immersive platform to showcase FinTech products in action. Demonstrating how a product works, its features and benefits can significantly enhance customer understanding and drive purchasing decisions.
- Brand Storytelling offers a dynamic canvas for sharing brand narratives. Through visually captivating storytelling, brands can convey their history, values and unique selling propositions, fostering stronger emotional connections with viewers.
- Educational Content involves capturing tutorials, how-to guides and explainer videos to educate customers about your products or services, positioning your team as industry experts.
- Testimonials and Case Studies carry a potent authenticity that text alone can’t replicate. Sharing real customer experiences and success stories can build trust and credibility, influencing prospects positively.
To summarize, embracing videos as an educational resource will enable companies to tap into the growing appetite for visual content consumption. By creating informative, compelling and visually appealing videos, marketers can position themselves as authoritative sources while fostering stronger relationships with their audience, thereby driving sustainable business growth.
Video Examples from Matrix Applications
- About Matrix Applications: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZIDlCKmFYA
- About TradeBlazer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHM6NWqm3SE
- About Managed Services: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frlzbP0XIms
Colleen Judge, Head of Marketing & Communications,
Matrix Applications LLC – www.matrixapps.com