A Fireside Chat With Tricia Stinton, CMO, Field Marketing UK & Ireland, Cognizant
Register today for a conversation on how to choose the right metrics for your ABM program. Tricia Stinton, CMO, Field Marketing UK & Ireland at Cognizant, and Iulia Balan, Global Client Segment & Solutions Marketing Director at State Street, and a mentor for the Fintech B2B Marketing Community, will share their experience and insight across different stages and types of ABM programs.
Discussion points include:
ABM adoption has increased significantly in the past 12 to 18 months as marketing and sales teams had to respond to greater demand for a personalised customer experience. But how are ABM metrics different from the usual B2B marketing metrics and how can you measure success irrespective of how far along you are in your ABM journey?
Tricia and Iulia will be discussing the metrics that matter in ABM, including:
- The importance of measuring impact as early as possible in your ABM journey
- What to measure well ahead of the ‘win’
- Key touch points between the two organisations throughout the ABM journey
- How are KPIs different in 1-1 ABM versus 1-few ABM
- How to use effective metrics & KPIs that nurture the alignment between sales and marketing