We are pleased to announce the launch of Diversity and Inclusion Webinar Series
February – June 2021
Many Financial Services and FinTech firms recognise the need to create a diverse and inclusive culture. But when it comes to Diversity & Inclusion (D&I), so often we hear the question “where do we start?”
This is exactly what the new FinTech B2B Marketing webinar series will tackle. The 5-part webinar series is specially tailored for marketers and will answer questions like:
- Why is a diverse and culture important?
- How does D&I impact my company’s brand and bottom line?
- How can we build D&I into our marketing strategy?
- How can we address the ‘S’ in ESG, and leverage data to understand how to measure performance?
- Why should Marketing and HR join forces to champion D&I in the workplace?
We have invited a number of marketing leaders, diversity practitioners and HR professionals from across the financial services and FinTech industries to explore how you can promote diversity, inclusion and equality to shape your workforce and serve your clients.
The world-class insights and data points gathered from 5-part webinars will feed into creating a 5-STEPS D&I GUIDE FOR FINTECH MARKETERS (a white paper report). Which would be an essential tool for Financial Services and FinTech marketers to use and help drive the D&I agenda in their respective businesses.
For the fourth episode in the D&I series, register today to join leading D&I and marketing industry experts from the financial services and tech space including Guinevere Taylor, Director, EMEA Distribution at RBC Global Asset Management, Damon Gatison, Director, Professional Services at InvestCloud, Denise Gee, Co-Founder/Co-Founder & Managing Director at Findexable/MagnaCarta and Lucy Heavens, Advisory Board Member at at FinTech B2B Marketing.
Discussion points include:
The key to any successful diversity and inclusion (D&I) program, is to improve both diversity and inclusion. The saying “What gets measured, gets managed”, is relevant here… but how do we measure how diverse or inclusive an organisation is? And how important is it to understand the data behind these initiatives?
- The value of inclusion as a policy
- The sectors that are ahead of the game in terms of inclusive cultures and who we can learn from
- Which firms are the game changers
- How D&I can be accelerated, what data is currently available, what performance should be measured