In the time when Investors are interested more on ESG (Environmental, social and governance) than on Annual Turnover to help manage their investment risks, it is definitely important for Marketers to adopt to latest ESG industry regulations to showcase to the markets that your organisation will and can mitigate risks and generate sustainable long-term financial returns. So where do we start?
Register for the 4th episode of the new FinTech B2B Marketing webinar series to demystify ESG and take your next step. The 5-part webinar series is specially tailored for marketers and will address:
How do you measure success in your ESG marketing strategy
- The evolution of ESG and why it’s so important
- How does ESG impact bottom lines and the role of marketing KPIs, best practices and regulatory frameworks?
- How can we build ESG into our marketing strategy?
- How can we leverage data to understand how to measure ESG performance and the role of benchmarking?
- How can collaborative strategies ensure continued success in ESG marketing?
We have invited a number of marketing leaders, ESG practitioners and industry professionals from across the financial services and FinTech industries to explore how you can promote ESG to shape your business and serve your clients and align with their sustainability objectives.
The world-class insights and data points gathered from these webinars will feed into creating a 5-STEPS ESG GUIDE FOR FINTECH MARKETERS (a white paper) – an essential tool for Financial Services and FinTech marketers to use and help drive the ESG agenda in their respective businesses.
For the fourth webinar, register today to join leading ESG and marketing industry experts from the financial services and tech space.
Discussion points include:
- How has the ESG data vendor community evolved over the last couple of years?
- What kinds of challenges do clients face in navigating the data landscape?
- How do market participants expect the landscape to evolve over the next few years?
- What should marketers bear in mind when working with data providers?