We are pleased to announce the Third Webinar in our ABM Series
Register today to join an insightful discussion on effective ways to scale account-based marketing. Whether you are looking to expand an existing ABM pilot into a full-blown ABM strategy, or simply thinking to make sure your approach is scalable from the get-go, this session is for you.
For the third webinar – Register today for a discussion on why ABM is not just a marketing approach, but a sales and marketing strategy to identify and reach high-value customers. This session will give you practical examples of how to partner with the sales team from the start of your ABM journey.
Discussion points include:
Personalization at account level requires sales and marketing to be in sync on account-specific messaging and on the way they reach the key decision makers. But how can you orchestrate sales and marketing to deliver the ultimate customer experience?
During the webinar, our speakers will discuss some key ways to ensure your ABM program is a truly collaborative effort between sales and marketing, including:
- How to best position ABM to the sales organisation
- Account selection methods that encourage collaboration
- Key touch points between the two organisations throughout the ABM journey
- Roles, responsibilities and examples of sales and marketing working together as a cohesive team
- How to use effective metrics & KPIs that nurture the alignment between the two teams