We are pleased to announce the launch of the ESG Webinar Series
March – July 2021
Environmental, social and governance (ESG) themes have rapidly ascended companies’ strategic agendas as they seek to build trust with their stakeholders. But when it comes to walking the talk and showing how they are embedding ESG into their operations and funding, the question we often hear from marketers is, “where do we start?”
Register for the new FinTech B2B Marketing webinar series to demystify ESG and take your next step. The 5-part webinar series is specially tailored for marketers and will address:
- The evolution of ESG and why it’s so important
- How does ESG impact bottom lines and the role of marketing KPIs, best practices and regulatory frameworks?
- How can we build ESG into our marketing strategy?
- How can we leverage data to understand how to measure ESG performance and the role of benchmarking?
- How can collaborative strategies ensure continued success in ESG marketing?
We have invited a number of marketing leaders, ESG practitioners and industry professionals from across the financial services and FinTech industries to explore how you can promote ESG to shape your business and serve your clients and align with their sustainability objectives.
The world-class insights and data points gathered from these webinars will feed into creating a 5-STEPS ESG GUIDE FOR FINTECH MARKETERS (a white paper) – an essential tool for Financial Services and FinTech marketers to use and help drive the ESG agenda in their respective businesses.
For the second webinar, register today to join leading ESG and marketing industry experts from the financial services and tech space.
Discussion points include:
This first episode of the webinar series sets out defining ESG, takes us all back to basics and importantly what role marketers can play to bring ESG to the top of their business agenda. In the session, will discuss:
- How does your company incorporate ESG into its operations and align with external partners to bridge the gap between its sustainabiliyt KPIs and its operations?
- What are the latest ESG regulatory frameworks and how do companies adopt them in their sustainable KPIs?What is the role of marketers in differentiating between assets /projects that are needle movers and those that are not?
- How can marketers show alignment between a company’s ESG goals, their operations and the external frameworks?