We are pleased to announce the launch of the ABM Webinar Series
Register today to join our panel for an open discussion on what it takes to succeed across the different stages of the journey from account-based marketing (ABM) to account-based engagement (ABE). With more research supporting ABM effectiveness and showing an increased interest in the approach across both financial services and the tech space, this webinar will kick off a series of ABM-focused sessions we are preparing for the coming months.
For the first webinar, register today to join leading industry experts from the financial services and tech space including Marnie Giuranna Zaccaria, Global Account-Based Marketing Lead at Finastra, Amit Sharma, Global Head – Marketing Strategy, Marketing Operations & Strategic Alliances at Tata Communications and Iulia Balan, Managing Director, Head of Product & Account-Based Marketing at State Street. The session will be moderated by Payal Raina, Founder of FinTech B2B Marketing and also Global Head of Marketing at Torstone Technology.
Discussion points include:
During the webinar, our speakers will share their experiences across various stages of ABM implementation and what it takes to move beyond marketing towards account-based engagement. Whether you are a marketer working for a young or established financial services / FinTech company, or a marketing leader thinking about establishing an ABM function, join the discussion to learn:
- Why ABM is the new normal for B2B organisations in a (post-)pandemic world, with marketing becoming an extended sales channel
- Why every ABM programme looks different and should be based on a realistic vision of resources and commitment
- How to obtain reliable data to enable content customisation and personalised engagement
- How to engage the sales organisation to deliver meaningful account-based engagement
- What metrics matter across the journey – and how to set expectations along the way
- What is the role of technology in achieving scale?