We are pleased to announce the launch of Diversity and Inclusion Webinar Series
February – June 2021
Many Financial Services and FinTech firms recognise the need to create a diverse and inclusive culture. But when it comes to Diversity & Inclusion (D&I), so often we hear the question “where do we start?”
This is exactly what the new FinTech B2B Marketing webinar series will tackle. The 5-part webinar series is specially tailored for marketers and will answer questions like:
- Why is a diverse and culture important?
- How does D&I impact my company’s brand and bottom line?
- How can we build D&I into our marketing strategy?
- How can we address the ‘S’ in ESG, and leverage data to understand how to measure performance?
- Why should Marketing and HR join forces to champion D&I in the workplace?
We have invited a number of marketing leaders, diversity practitioners and HR professionals from across the financial services and FinTech industries to explore how you can promote diversity, inclusion and equality to shape your workforce and serve your clients.
The world-class insights and data points gathered from 5-part webinars will feed into creating a 5-STEPS D&I GUIDE FOR FINTECH MARKETERS (a white paper report). Which would be an essential tool for Financial Services and FinTech marketers to use and help drive the D&I agenda in their respective businesses.
For the first episode of the webinar, register today to join leading D&I and marketing industry experts from the financial services and tech space including Lucinda Wakefield, Head of Diversity and Inclusion at BNY Mellon, EMEA, Anoosha Livani, Director, UK Head of Marketing at Societe Generale Securities Services and Lucy Heavens, Co-Founder at RegTech Women. The session will be moderated by Payal Raina, Founder of FinTech B2B Marketing and is also a Global Head of Marketing at Torstone Technology.
Discussion points include:
This first episode of the webinar series sets out the scene about diversity and inclusion, takes us all back to basics and importantly what role marketers can play role to bring D&I on top of their business agenda. In the session, will discuss:
- Defining D&I;
- How has D&I evolved?
- Is inclusion high enough on the agenda at your organisation? Case-study of D&I in the workplace
- What can you do as an individual to drive inclusion at your organisation and what is the best way to measure progress?
- What next for D&I and what role marketers can play?